Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Questions

MY SELF
First name : sari
Middle name: indyah
Like your name: YES, OFCOURSE
Named after anyone : no
Any nicknames : no
Age : 13 years old
Birthdate : 31 july 1995
Birthplace : indonesia
Time you were born : I forget
Current location : RS apaaa gitu, lupa!
Height : 170, mereuun
Like your height : YES
Eye color : black
Contacts/glasses : no
Hair color : black
Natural hair color : black
Dye your hair often : black
Righty or lefty : hmm?!

YOUR FAVORITE
Type of music : all, except dangdut
Band or singer : I'm cliquers
TV show : OB
Movie : shopaholic
TV channel : all, I think
Radio station : I don't know
Place to be : PARIS
Thing to do : browsing internet
Food : my mother's food
Non alcoholic drink : all
Alcoholic drink : I don't drink an alcoholic
Animal : cat
Holiday : bali
Season : rainy
Sport : swimming
Place to shop : whereever
Clothing brand : whatever
Scent : whatever
Restaurant : whatever
Fruit : grape, strawberry, etc.
Vegetable : whatever
Fast food restaurant : pizza hut (is that fast food?)
Pizza topping : meat and sausage
Ice cream flavor : vanilla
Magazine : gadis, go girl, etc.
City : NEW YORK
Color : white, light purple, red, etc.
Number : 7

THIS OR THAT
Chocolate or vanilla : vanilla
Pepsi or coke : coke
Hot or cold : cold
Black or white : white
Dog or cat : cat
French toast or pancakes : French toast
French fries or onion rings : French fries
Hamburger or hot dog : hot dog
Pepperoni or sausage : sausage
Britney or Christina : Britney
McDonalds or Burger King : McDonalds
50 Cent or Eminem : Eminem
Canada or Mexico : Canada
Hug or kiss : Hug
Movies or TV : Movies
Truth or dare : dare

DO YOU
Shower daily : yes
Sing in the shower : sometimes
Like to sing :yes
Like to dance : not really
Smoke : no
Drink : no
Cuss : no
Talk to yourself : sometimes
Believe in yourself : sometimes
Play an instrument : yes
Go to school : yes
Go to college : I stiill in junior high scool
Have a job : I stiill in junior high scool
Like your job : I stiill in junior high scool
Want to get married : I stiill in junior high scool, but leter yes
Want to have kids : I stiill in junior high scool, but leter yes
Get along with your parents : yes
Get along with your siblings : I think, it's better
Drive : I will

RANDOM
Do you think you're trustworthy : I don't know
Think your funny : I don't know
Ever toilet papered someones house : I don't know
Gone garbage can tipping : I don't know
What are your parents names : indra - dyah
Siblings names : tika - danu
Do you wash your hands frequently : yes
How many time a day do you brush your teeth : 3
Collect anything : no
Ever been in love : yes
In love right now : I don't know
What color pants are you wearing right now : grey
How does your hair look : usual
Ever had your heartbroken : yes
Ever broken the law : no
Been arrested : no
Been out of the country : no
Can you stick your fist in your mouth : no
When was the last time you got drunk : I don't drink an alcoholic
Do you do drugs : no
When was the last time you were high on anything : I'm not nge-drugs
Do you prefer the lights on or off : I'm not smoking
Would you ever get plastic surgery : no
Do you prefer boxers or briefs : no
Do you like to laugh : yes
Ever had a bloody nose : yes
Have you ever caught a fish : yes
What was the last thing you ate : potato
What time do you go to bed : 9 pm
What's your favorite color : red
Do you like to give or recieve : both of them
Are you obsessed with anything/anyone : I want to SLIM
Do you live alone : no, with my family
Do you own a blender : yes
Do you like the snow : yes
Ever been up a mountain : no
Ever been rootin' : no
Do you like surprises : yes

Take This Survey | Search Surveys | MySpace Surveys
Survey found on
Bzoink

No comments:

Post a Comment